Stuff you need to know if you are running your Voice-Over business
- Is your portfolio demonstrating the best you?
- When You Don’t Know What To Do
- Careful what you post? Social Media Etiquette
- Can you actually work better, not harder?
- A savvy networking & publicity tactic from a 12-year-old girl
- How to be #Productive During a Vacation
- Tax Time: Expense Hints for Creative Freelancers beyond the basics
- 3 Steps to a Truly Effective To Do list
- Financial Planning and Prioritizing Tips for Small Business Owners – Guest post by Jim McKinley
- Do You Have a “New Client” Procedure? Here’s a checklist for you.
- What to do to prepare for profile pics and headshots
- Is your profile pic looking creepy? Fix it!
- Do you look influential, capable, likeable in photos?!
- How to be a Vocal Health Ninja
Stuff you need to know if you are HIRING for voice-over
- How to effectively explain the pronunciation of tricky words
- What you need to know when hiring a Voice
- 6 Problems I Can Solve for Video Producers
- 5 Male Voice Actors Your Need to Know
Stuff you need to know if you are a working voice actor
- The Best Investment a Voice Actor Can Make! – Guest post by Larry Hudson
- A Voice Actor’s Education | A Remarkable Life – Guest post by Jack Daniel
- The Truth About Who You Can Trust as a Voice Acting Coach – Guest post by Marc Cashman
- How Should Voice Over Audio Sound? – Guest post by Dan Lenard
- Video in Voiceover Marketing is a Winning Strategy – Guest post by John Kuehne
- Where to find the best technical help for your voice-over business!
- The Voice That Keeps on Giving: VocalID – Guest post by Liz Solar